1. Email marketing is more affordable than direct mail, radio, TV, newspaper ads, etc…
2. The average returns generated by a successful email marketing campaign trump any other form of direct response marketing.
3. Emails arrive in your prospects inbox almost immediately. There’s no delay and you start seeing real results within hours, sometimes even minutes.
4. Email is a two-way communication. People who receive your email can simply hit the “reply email” button and send you feedback and ask questions right away.
5. Your competitors may already be using email marketing to make sales and build customer loyalty.
“Our objective is to send commercial, marketing based messages from corporate or companies to their prospects. The advertiser is entirely responsible for the advert contents.”